A business website makes your presence on the internet and helps you to be accessible 24/7.
The question arises, do I need a website for my business or not? The most straightforward answer is yes, with the enhanced advancement in technology, the world has compacted into a global village. People try to access other people on the internet and have become addicted to a relaxed environment, in which they don’t need to go outside for their every need.
Utilizing all our resources, as a Dubai web design agency we make our best to make a useful business website for your business, building it up and making it easy to approach.
Some statistics (which we love) first of all, to get a concrete idea of the digital world in 2021:
- Active websites – 2 billion
- Global population – 7.8 billion
- Unique Internet Users: 4.54 billion
- Active social media users: 4.14 billion
- Google searches per day: 3.5 billion
- 38% of visitors will stop interacting with a website if the content or layout is not attractive.
- 48% of people said that a website design is the No. 1 in determining a company’s credibility.
- 89% of consumers shop with competitors after a poor user experience.
- 47% of people expect a web page to load in two seconds or less.
- An 8 to 2 second increase in site loading speed can increase visitor conversion rate to customers by 74%.
- 88% of consumers looking for a type of business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours
- 88% of online consumers are less likely to return to a site after a bad experience.
- 39% of people will stop interacting with a website if the images don’t load or if they take too long to load.
- Mobile devices now account for nearly 2 minutes for every 3 spent online.
- Once on a company’s home page, 86% of visitors want to view information about that company’s products / services.
- Annual losses from a slow-loading website: $ 2.6 billion
- Time needed for a user to get an opinion on a website: 0.05 seconds
- Users who will continue to shop thanks to excellent UX (USER EXPERIENCE) – 90%
Here we have narrated some crucial points about why your business needs a website in 2021?
- Brand Authentication
- Provides ease in accessibility
- Increase your leads
- Keeping up with the times
- Organic customers
- Digital marketing
- Expand your working hours
- Customer service
- Product showcase
After hearing about your business, the first question most people will ask you is, where is your official website? Your businesswebsite serves as an identification of your business. After taking an interest in your business, people will try to access you on the internet and learn everything about your product or services.
Provides ease in accessibility
Businesses with a website are easily accessible. Technology and computers have influenced the whole world with their easiness. People prefer to search for something online by typing their fingers instead of walking a long distance to access you and ask about your product or services. An official business website will make you accessible 24/7.
Increase your Leads
One of the most fundamental reasons to make a website for your business is, a website increases your leads. When people find you online and take an interest in your services, you can find a chance to make a prominent increase in your sales. A well-managed website itself can provide huge leads.
Keeping up with the times
2020 was a year of automation and technology.
During COVID-19 pandemic, everyone was limited to their house and had to shut their businesses. In that time of crisis, everyone tried hard to mark their online presence and continue their businesses. We are still not as safe as the COVID-19 is spreading again. So it’s better to make a website for your business, as it will allow you to continue your work regardless of any effects of your surrounding.
Search Engine Optimization helps you to bring your product or service to your required customers. With the proper keyword research a competition analysis, you can showcase your product to many customers, searching for something about your product or services. This organic traffic through different web engines can make a rapid increase in your sales.
A website can attract massive traffic through digital marketing. You can target your best customers by spending a small amount of your income in the form of ads. Most ads are in the form of image, video or banner, by clicking on the ad you can easily revert the traffic from ad towards your website. In this way, one can effectively increase its sales.
Expand your Working Hours
A website can release your tension of working hours. With an online business, you can trade with your customers 24/7. They can contact you any time with your contact us page.
Online Business has somewhat less competition from traditional in-person marketing. Having a website, you can easily compete with your competitors by attracting the traffic towards your website.
In traditional businesses, many people receive a massive number of daily calls. With a website, you can easily provide all the necessary information about your product or service, and no one has to call you to question about your product or services.
Showcase your Products
When you are running your business through a website, you can provide your customers with an image or video of your product. In this way, your customer can easily decide about the quality of your product.
Web design agency Dubai helps you in designing the best website for your business.