Burger King Rebranding
Burger King changes logo.
Burger King‘s mission is to transform its business, achieving the highest standards of food quality, sustainability and restaurant experience in the fast-food sector. It was time to change their visual identity so that consumers feel comfortable.
In the first rebranding in two decades, they decided to make the brand less artificial and more real, desirable and tasty.
They were inspired by the brand’s original logo and the way in which it has grown to occupy an iconic place in culture. The new logo pays homage to the brand’s heritage with a refined design that is clear, simple and fun.
To underline Burger King’s great leap forward, they introduced a photographic style that uses large, dramatic close-ups to make people crave the food and to communicate its freshness, grilled perfection, and most importantly, taste.
An irreverently bold typeface, Flame Sans evokes the natural, organic shapes of food. Warmer colors bring to life the fresh, vibrant ingredients and the brand’s signature flame grilling method.
The evolution of the logo shows how Burger King has sought a return to its origins by returning to the 70’s style.
The outlets have also changed to adapt to modern times.
Do you know what Burger King’s most famous slogans are?
- Have it your way.
- Are you hungry for Burger King now?
- Burger King: Where kids are king.
- When you have it your way, it just tastes better.
- If you ask us, it just tastes better.
- Your Way Right Away
- We’re America’s Burger King.
- Home of the Whopper
- The Fire’s Ready
- Fuel Your Fire
- Never fried, always fired.
- Get Your Burgers’ Worth
- @ BK You Got It!
- We do it like you’d do it!
- We know how burgers should be.
- The BEST Food for FAST Times.
- It takes Two Hands to hold my Whopper
- Magic makes it Special when you’re with Burger King.
- BK Tee Vee: I love this place!
- Aren’t You Hungry?
- Got the Urge? Come to Burger King
- Burger King, where you’re the boss!
- In the land of burgers, Whopper is king.
- Got the Urge?
- Wake Up With the King
- Burger King Kids Club: Great food, cool stuff, kids only.